Monday, July 27, 2009

You just got SERVED by Electric-Boogalon!


Ahoy, Crypto Scouts!

Whatta beauty! I thought what I saw on this particular excursion was a giant ALLIGATOR, but further analysis revealed something quite different. It is my belief, based on the monster's upright position, rampaging nature, and building-atop location, that I've caught another KAIJU sighting. My second in a scant two weeks!

As you can see by the blurred mob in motion at the bottom of the photograph, on-lookers were moving in every direction... presumably looking for a safe haven from the spinning behemoth. Are they concerned that the monster will become dizzy and topple off?

What the panicking crowd doesn't realize is that "Electric-Boogalon" is probably staging a dance-off to keep a greedy developer from tearing down the local community center. Or just showing off. Hopefully more kaiju will show up for some poppin' and lockin'. Because when they do... it's on! Perhaps KARAOKEGON will grace us with an inspirational performance.

Let's just hope they don't trample the community center in the process...

Cryptically yours,

*The Crypto-Scout




Post-Script: However, I am inspired (inspired indeed), to take up a quest for the World's Largest Gator. Crikey!

_____________________________________

2 comments:

  1. I'm super impressed with your creativity!

    I've been lurking your works for about an hour now and it is all really cool!

    keep it up!

    - Jonpaul douglass (friend of Rod)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creativity? What's that? Don't you mean scientific research?

    ReplyDelete