Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Boom Boom! Acka-lacka-lacka Boom!

Ahoy, Crypto Scouts!

Normally seen on Monster Island off the coast of Japan, or stomping through the streets of Tokyo, KARAOKEGON was spotted on American soil by yours truly (a World Tour perhaps?). I snapped these photos during one of his ear-shattering solo performances. To us puny humans, the behemoth's call may sound like contruction equipment smashing into each other, but to his fellow KAIJU, it's a toe-tapping good time. AND he doesn't even need a microphone!

Cryptically yours,

*The Crypto-Scout

"A shadow from the sky, much too big to be a bird... A screaming crashing noise, louder than I've ever heard..." - WAS (NOT WAS)

_____________________________________

3 comments:

  1. boom boom, acka lacka lacka boom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still wonder whatever happened with my submission. Crypto Scout badges are not easy to earn, you know,m and that one nearly cost me my life, not to mention dignity.

    They people must know the truth. Yes, they must.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Crypto Scout must be patient. All good things...

    ReplyDelete