Friday, July 24, 2009

Thrall of the Mountain King...

Gnome Sweet Gnome? Hardly.

Ahoy, Crypto Scouts!

Could my seething hatred for the wee beasties stem from my allergy to fungus? It's doubtful. They're tumor-like malignancy is all the reason I need. When there's no more room in Hell, the Gnomes will sprout up in our lawns & gardens, and taunt us quietly from their "stationary" positions. Think I'm a paranoid whistle-blower or an intolerant Gnome-basher? Fools. Watch this newly unearthed docu-horror to witness the unimaginable Evil yourself...



Consider yourself warned.

Cryptically yours,

*The Crypto-Scout

Post-Script: Stay tuned for future Crypto-Logs, exhibiting some of the evil Gnome specimens I've captured, and detailing the Lawn/Garden Gnomes variously evil subspecies, evil motives, and equally evil feeding methods. Evil!

_____________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment