Monday, August 10, 2009

Crypto-Spotlight: Robert Kenneth Wilson, DINO-GYNO.

Ahoy, Crypto Scouts!

I wanted to shed some light on a bit of crypto-trivia. The most famous photograph of The Loch Ness Monster, also known as the "The Surgeon's Photo" (taken in 1934), was the handiwork of a London doctor, Robert Kenneth Wilson. Some believe the evidence to be a hoax, a ruse, a sham (poppycock, I say!), but most people aren't aware of an important fact... Dr. Wilson was a GYNECOLOGIST.

Now, I theorize that Dr. Wilson wasn't just a lucky duck/quack taking a candid "once in a lifetime" photo. No, sir. I believe that Nessie had just left her yearly exam. Was she expecting? Was she suffering from a "beast infection"? Did the "Dino Gyno" have stirrups specifically lake-monster-flipper-sized? I couldn't say. I respect Nessie's privacy.

Well, unless I happen to be the next "lucky duck" with a camera handy. ;)

Cryptically yours,
*The Crypto-Scout

What do you call Nessie after waiting in the gynecologist's office for too long?
A Plesio-SORE-ASS.

Receptionist: Doctor, there's an invisible lake monster in the waiting room.
Doctor: Tell her I can't see her.

What do you get when the Loch Ness Monster menstruates?
Out of the way!

Note: I'm soooooo sorry. Those Blog Boogeys won't leave my research alone after all. They just had to turn my important(!) scientific investigation into a "both feet in the gutter" free-for-all, didn't they? Desperate measures are required post-haste!

*The Crypto-Scout

_____________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment