Saturday, August 15, 2009

And you will know my name is The Bandersnatch, when I lay my frumiousness upon thee!

Ahoy Crypto Scouts,

Here be Monsters! O frabjous day! I had ventured off on a JubJub-Bird-watching excursion, and was fortunate enough to capture (on film, that is) other rare organisms which inhabit the Mischief Maker's fragile ecosystem.

The Momerath: I caught a brief glimpse of this timid fellow. The Momerath is skittish, but still manages to produce litters of uncountable numbers. "Uncountable" because the Momerath whelps are constantly squirming/swarming over each other and into the corners of their nest in an attempt to hide, rendering an accurate census nigh impossible. I was able to record this particular specimen outgrabing (but only briefly), before the area's apex predator came galumphing our way.

The Frumious Bandersnatch: The Bandersnatch is an omnivorous eating-machine with a gaping maw and an equally gaping appetite. Momeraths shun (and wisely so) these fuming and furious beasties. In addition to keeping the Momerath population in check (and anything else they can devour), the Bandersnatch adores snacking on the Borogrove blossom, found only on the bushes of Borogove groves.

The Jabberwock: Alas, remains hidden from my vigilance. Long time the manxome "foe" I've sought.



Callooh! Callay!
Cryptically yours,
*The Crypto-Scout

_____________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment