Sunday, June 14, 2009

20K Leagues Under the Center of Jules Verne's Earth

Ahoy, Crypto-Scouts!

Curses & Conspiracies! I've recently learned that two locations I've explored as a Little Bigfoot have been erased from existence. I suspect our government's responsible for said erasing (EDIT: or relocation?) in an effort to cover up the truth, but I'll have to confirm these suspicions with my sources within Area 51. There are only so many inland habitats left for the giant squid's landlocked cousin, after all. For those not familiar with the archeoligical marvels which famous adventurer, Jules Verne, once unearthed, consider this an abbreviated course...

Journey to the Center of the Earth (Dorney Park, Allentown, PA):
* A rare film tour!
* Details
* More details.

20,000 Leagues Under the Sea: Submarine Voyage (Magic Kingdom, Kissimmee, FL):
* Details. (including photos, films, etc).
* More details.


I had hoped to someday return to these sites and perhaps discover a portal to a Forgotten Realm or Land of the Lost full of unidentified flora/fauna and ancient civilizations, but these dreams have since been dashed away. :(

Cryptically yours,
* The Crypto-Scout

Post-Script: Sometimes I feel like I am diagonally parked in a parallel universe.


Update! My Area 51 contact has relayed top secret data to yours truly. Supposedly, a Mysterious Island has surfaced in Japan. New methods to journey to the center of the Earth and/or many leagues under the sea were reported there. Follow this link for an account, and this link for a newer scientific documentary, detailing the depths of Verne's findings.

Like these wondrous discoveries, hope is NOT lost after all.

_____________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment